EBS is known as one of the top brands that make pedals for bass players. Over the last years, there has been growing demand for EBS effect among guitarists as well. The company now launches a line of effects specially made for guitar - the Red Label pedals!
Two of the first three units in the RED LABEL SERIES are GUITAR EDITIONS of EBS most popular effects among guitarists - the MultiComp GE and the DynaVerb GE. The third is the Red Twister GE chorus, that originally came out in very limited numbers back in 1999 (and thus now very sought after in the second hand market). It now makes its comeback in an improved and up to date version. All effects are made, tweaked and twisted to benefit the electric guitar the most.
The Red Label Pedals are designed and developed by EBS with the collective input from EBS guitarist customers feedback, as well as from a selected group of some of the most busy professional guitarists in Sweden.
A limited edition will be available already in the Spring of 2015, with worldwide availability in the Fall of 2015.
• Optimized for use with guitar.
• All models have excellent full range frequency response with no roll-offs.
• Studio sound quality with a character that reveals the tone of the instrument.
• Handling 9 to 12V DC power with protection against accidental over voltage.
• Signal relays switching technique for extremely low mechanical noise and long life span.
• True bypass.