- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Hasselt Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Luik Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Amsterdam Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Eindhoven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leeuwarden Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Utrecht Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Tama HTC107W STAR Combi Stand
The new STAR Hardware Line consists of a snare stand, a tom mount, a boom cymbal stand, and a combi cymbal/tom stand. This combi stand for toms or cymbals features Ring-True cymbal felt and insulation mutes within the stand tubing to promote maximum resonance.
Swivel-Wing Tom Holder
This tom holder features our omni-ball system allowing for unparalleled angle adjustment of the toms. In addition, each ball can move around an arc backward and forward by 100mm, providing even greater positioning flexibility.
Orbital Quick-Tite Cymbal Tilter
This all new cymbal tilter allows for gearless angle adjustment of the cymbal in all directions. The friction of six metal disc plates gives ample stability. In addition, this L-rod allows extension of the cymbal's length/reach without having to change the angle or height of the cymbal or boom arm.
Orbital Quick-Tite Boom Tilter
This new boom arm tilter allows for extremely easy and quick adjustment of the cymbal position. With only one wing nut, you can adjust the angle, length, and orientation of the boom arm in all directions. Eight metal discs secure the boom arm in place.
Glide-Tite Grip Joint
Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
True-Sound Insulation Mute
It's widely known that the vibrations of a cymbal or tom will transfer to the stand, causing the natural sound to be partially absorbed by the pipe. To maximize isolation and bring out the true sound of cymbals and toms, an inner pipe mute is equipped on the top pipe of all STAR series stands.
Ring-True Cymbal Felt
With a partially hollowed inner section, our new cymbal felts offer minimum contact while maximizing the natural resonance of the cymbal. The felts are same diameter and therefore offer the same support as a traditional felt.
The base of the HTC107W combination stand features TAMA's Stilt system. By tilting the stand itself, the back-and-forth position of the tom toms is more easily adjusted.
Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
Tama HTC107W STAR Combi Stand
• 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
• Swivel-Wing Tom Holder
• Orbital Quick-Tite Cymbal Tilter
• Orbital Quick-Tite Boom Tilter
• Glide-Tite Grip Joint
• True-Sound Insulation Mute
• Ring-True Cymbal Felt
• Extra Heavy Double Braced Legs
• Boom Arm Length: 300mm (11 3/4")