- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Dinsdag open vanaf 10 uur
- Antwerpen Snel leverbaar Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Dinsdag open vanaf 10 uur
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Gent Snel leverbaar Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Dinsdag open vanaf 10 uur
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Dinsdag open vanaf 10 uur
- Luik Snel leverbaar Morgen open vanaf 14 uur
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Dinsdag open vanaf 10 uur
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Dinsdag open vanaf 10 uur
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Morgen open vanaf 15 uur
Pearl P-2002BL Eliminator Left-Footed
The P-2002C is also available in a belt drive model, the P-2002B.
Our revolutionary PowerShifter function provides 3 positions to fine tune the power and feel of the pedal. By moving the footboard forward or back, you change the chain or belt drive angle, thus changing the leverage to create a light, regular, or strong feel.
Independent Traction Grips
The PowerShifter Eliminator’s Traction Plate footboard insert allows you to remove and reconfigure each individual traction grip to suit your exact playing requirements. From maximum grip to full slide and everything in between, the choice is yours. The Traction Plate also reverses to focus the slide or grip surfaces to either the toe or heel of the pedal.
Zero Play Hinge
Our stainless steel hinge is manufactured with incredibly precise tolerances to prevent play between the footboard and heel, yet provides maximum freedom of motion for blazing speed.
Roller Hoop Clamp
Our Roller Cam Hoop Clamp multiplies each turn of the adjustment knob to speed the process of attaching the pedal to the hoop. It fits an extremely wide range of hoop thicknesses, and offers the smoothest, most secure grip possible.
Wide Tenstionrange Spring
Our counter spring has been designed to perfectly compliment the weight and balance of the footboard and beater assembly. It also offers a much wider range of adjustability, allowing you to fine tune the pedal tension to suit your playing style.
Uni-pressure Spring Clamp
Our Uni-Pressure Spring Clamp System grips a full 360 degrees, and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Featuring a unique Floating Spring Pendulum design that is perfectly centered on the clamp, this system offers full precision bearing movement for unmatched smoothness.
Our QuadBeater provides four different beater surfaces, each with its own distinct sound. You can choose from 2 hard plastic surfaces or 2 felt surfaces, and either pinpoint or line contact with the head.
It is also available in a Double Pedal Complete Left- Footed Set, the P-2002CL and the P-2002BL.
The P-2000 and P-1000 SERIES pedals come standard with Custom Carry bags.