- Sint-Niklaas XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Antwerpen XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Herentals Test exemplaar Reserveren
- Luik Op voorraad Reserveren
- Antwerpen Outlet Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Hasselt Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Oostende Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Eindhoven XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Amsterdam XL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Deventer Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leeuwarden Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Utrecht Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Nord Wave 2
OUR MOST VERSATILE SYNTHESIZER EVER
With 4 independent synthesizers in one the Nord Wave 2 offers exceptional possibilities for layering both classic waveforms and samples.
Dedicated OLED displays for Program and Oscillator sections provide an excellent overview when shaping your sounds. The wide range of performance features and instantly tweakable hands-on effects makes the Wave 2 our most versatile performance synthesizer ever.
The Wave 2 features a Program Layer section with faders for easily controlling the volume or pan for all 4 layer parts at once. The Layer section also provides handy features for quick layer focus, pan control, solo and multi-editing.
The Oscillator section for each of the 4 layers offers 4 modes: Analog, Wavetable, FM and Samples and is easily browsed with our new direct category mode. The Oscillator Control features additional control over shape, sync or detune.
an extensive range of waveforms from classic analog to extended, harmonically rich new additions.
• Basic: Saw, Pulse, Pulse Width, Sine, Square with basic tuning controls.
• Shape: Waveforms where Osc Control will alter the Shape of the waveform
• Multi: 2 or more waveforms combined where the Osc Control will adjust amount of detune and spread
• Sync: Soft and Hard synced configurations, where Osc Control controls Sync Frequency
• Noise: White noise
include high-quality samples from our Nord Sample Library 3.0 as well as the possibility to add your own custom samples using the Nord Sample Editor 3. Use the embedded sample presets for instantly playable dynamic sounds or sculpt your own sound from scratch with the "Raw Samp" mode.
A large number of advanced wavetables covering a wide range of tonal characteristics.
2, 3 and 4 operator configurations with harmonic and inharmonic variations.
The Filter section has 6 Filter types featuring classic 12 and 24 dB Low Pass, a High Pass, High Pass/Low Pass and a Band Pass filter, together with a stunning emulation of the transistor ladder filter from the legendary Mini. The unique modeling of these filters captures the true character and response of the classic analog instruments, allowing for flexible and precise sound design. The Filter section is equippied with full ADSR envelope.
LFO & MODULATION SECTION
The Wave 2 features a dedicated LFO for each layer with a choice of waveforms plus AD/AR Modulation Envelope with dedicated velocity setting and Invert mode. The LFO has several morphable parameters and the rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
The Amp Section is equipped with a full ADSR envelope featuring a powerful new Transient Attack mode for adding more punch to your sounds.
MORPHING AND IMPULSE MORPH
The Wave 2 features an extensive range of morphable parameters that can be controlled from four different sources: Velocity, Aftertouch, Wheel and Control Pedal. All morph sources can be quickly assigned to control multiple parameters simultaneously and the powerful Impulse Morph feature lets you instantly change any parameter of your sound.
The Master Clock of the Wave 2 allows the LFO, Arpeggiator and various effects to be synchronized, either internally or by an external MIDI clock. With Master Clock synchronization you can synchronize 4 layers with individual patterns, all perfectly in sync with Delays and LFO's. A Tap Tempo allows you to easily tap to the tempo of a drummer or to playback tracks.
A separate Effect section for each layer featuring a great selection of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes.
Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulator, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe effects with Rate and Amount control. All effects are controllable via Control Pedal (or other Morph sources) and can also be synchronized to the Master Clock for rhythmic effects.
EQ & Drive:
EQ with Bass and Treble control - or 1 Band Sweepable EQ. A sparkling Tube Drive emulation is also available.
Advanced stereo Delay effect with Ping Pong mode, Analog Mode and Tap Tempo. New features include creative new Feedback options for adding Ensemble, Chorus, Vibe as well as HP/LP and BP filter in the Feedback loop.
The Reverb section has five different Reverb sizes (Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and new Cathedral) for adding some ambience to your sounds, and the amount is now morphable. New features include Bright and Dark modes for either extended or reduced treble. The new Chorale effect adds a lush modulation effect.
Nord Wave 2
• 4 Layer Synthesizer with LED faders
• Virtual Analog synthesis, Wavetable, FM and sample playback
• 48 voices
• 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
• Effects, EQ, Delay and Reverb for each layer
• Advanced Arpeggiator and Gate features
• 61-key semi-weighted keyboard with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves.
• Keyboard Split with 3 split points.
• Advanced Morph functionality
• Impulse Morph for instant morphing overrides
• Group functionality for multi-layer editing
• Dedicated OLED Display for oscillator settings
• Analog: Basic, Shape, Shape Sine, Multi, Sync, Bell, Noise.
• Wavetable: Wavetables, Formants.
• FM: Dual, Triple, Vocal and Multi with Harmonic and Inharmonic options.
• Samples: Nord Sample Library 3.0
• Oscillator Control: Shape, Detune or Sync amount for Analog waveforms, Shape for Wavetables, Modulation amount for FM.
• Dual Osc: Unison control with 3 amount options.
• Semitone (-24 - +24) and Fine Tune pitch controls.
• LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency, Osc Pitch or Osc Mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• AD/AR envelope
• Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random. Zig-Zag option. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• Poly: Polyphonic Arpeggiator for retriggering of full chords at zero range, and polyphonic arpeggio of chord inversions at larger ranges.
• Gate: Rhythmic level gate with adjustable hardness envelope.
• Pattern Mode: Pattern mode for Arpeggiator, Trig or Gate with 30+ editable presets or custom pattern.
• Patttern Editor - Dedicated editor for creating custom rhythmic patterns that can be used with Arpeggiator, Trig or Gate.
• Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M, low pass+high pass characteristics.
• Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
• ADSR envelope.
• Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full.
• Adjustable Filter Distortion.
• ADSR envelope
• Transient Attack-mode for snappier attack
• Amp Velocity Amount (3 levels)
• LED fader for each layer for instant level control and overview.
• Group multiple layers for quick multi-layer editing of Amp Env, Filter, Effects, Arpeggiator etc.
• Layer Lock: Locks the currently active layer configuration.
• Split functionality: 3 split points with 8 location options and Split Crossfade.
• Individual Pan-control per layer.
• Solo mode for quickly muting all except the focused layer.
• Voice modes: Poly, Legato and Mono with Glide
• Impulse Morph: Instantly change one or several parameters at the press of a button.
• Classic Nord Morph functionality for flexible control of multiple parameters (Wheel, Aftertouch, Velocity and Control Pedal)
• Modulation Wheel
• Pitch Stick with programmable range.
• Fast assign of wheel modulation destination
• Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign
• Keyboard Hold which can be disabled on each Layer individually
• Program Gain control
• Large OLED Display
• Program Transpose functionality
• 5 Program Buttons
• Live Mode
• Copy/Paste functionality
• Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO, Effects and Delay + plus External Clock Sync
• FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe.
• EQ with Bass/Treble control or Parametric 1 Band control.
• Drive effect for tube-distortion
• Delay section with rate/time, tap tempo, analog mode, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock. Feedback loop effects: Chorus, Vibe and Ensemble, Feedback filters: HP, LP and BP.
• Reverb section with five algorithms (Booth, Room, Stage, Hall, Cathedral) + Dark, Bright and Chorale (modulated Reverb)
• Programs (single sounds): 16 x 25 (400) locations
• 2 outputs
• Headphones output
• High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs
• All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
• Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
• Soft Thru
• 2 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
• Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g., Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
• Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
• USB connector with MIDI capabilities
• MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
• User Manual
• Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
• Nord Wave 2: 990 x 100 x 295 mm (38,9" x 3,9" x 11.6")
• Nord Wave 2: 8,75 kg (19.29lbs)