Choose your tone
Using the multiple channels, reverb, FX loop and tone shift controls you can adapt the sound to suit you.
Pick your environment
You can reduce power from 20w to 10w which makes this amp ideal for playing small venues and in the studio.
Vary the output
The three speaker outlets give you plenty of options and the ability to record, including a standby function for silent recording. This means the DSL20 head is perfect for gigs and in the studio.
Select your FX
Presence and resonance additional features can deliver more bite and depth to your sound.
• Model: DSL20H
• Range: DSL
• Technology: Valve
• Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
• Output wattage: 20w (with power reduction option to 10w)
• Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16O load / 8O load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
• Controls: Reverb, resonance, presence, bass, middle, treble, tone shift switch, ultra gain channel (volume, gain), channel select switch, classic gain channel (volume, gain), power reduction option (on rear)
• Effects: Reverb
• Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
• Pre amp valves: 4 x ECC83
• Power amp valves: 2 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
• Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
• Cable: Detachable power cable included
• Weight (kg): 9.7
• Width (mm): 500
• Height (mm): 250
• Depth (mm): 240