Populair van Mackie
NEXT LEVEL SOUND AND VERSATILITY
If there's one thing Mackie engineers can do in their sleep, it's design a mixer that sounds great, is easy to use, and is packed with flexible features. Sounds pretty good right? So if you mix live sound, record in your home studio, or live stream, this is the heart of your audio.
• Ultra-clean, low-noise performance
• High-headroom Onyx mic preamps with up to 60dB of gain
• Full multi-track recording via USB at up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz quality
• Record a stereo mix direct to an SD card plus playback music files
• Professional, customizable built-in effects
• Onyx Studio Command – Full-color display makes FX control and SD card management easy
• Perkins "British Style" EQ offers classic sounds of the 60's and 70's with modern performance and accuracy
• Stream music directly into a channel via Bluetooth
• Easy navigation of FX parameters, onboard SD recording and playback
• Visually browse files on the SD card via the built-in display
• Dedicated physical buttons for Previous, Next, Record, and Play/Pause
• Store up to 6 user FX presets for easy recall
A LIGHT IN THE DARK
Onyx Series mixers feature bright, easy to read buttons that shine bright in the darkest places so you will always know whats going on with your mix. On top of that, the full-color display of Studio Command makes it easy to adjust effects and SD card recording/playback.
To create the Perkins EQ, Cal Perkins started with the Wien Bridge circuit topology - a very musical design inspired by the hallowed "British" desks of the 60s and 70s. This design essentially trades boost/cut capability for a wider, highly musical Q filter. After a mind-numbing amount of math, Cal was able to specify capacitor and resistor values that would give the EQ an extra 6dB of control (±15 dB) without excessively narrowing the "Q" or bandwidth of the filters. It's what we call a win win.
SOFTWARE BUNDLES INCLUDED
• Pro Tools | First Daw
• Musician Collection
• Waveform Oem Daw
• Daw Essentials Collection