- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Antwerpen Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Gent Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Luik Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Vandaag open tot 19 uur
Avantone Abbey Active Black Single
Active recording / mix-down and playback monitors. But...you knew that.
The AVANTONE ABBEY Studio Reference Monitors are designed to be dynamic, high SPL, high resolution, full-range active reference monitors. Avatone included precise, no-compromise drivers in a reasonably compact format that complements modern production environments. Ideally, these can be used in all phases of production from tracking through mastering and post production playback.
The secondary engineering goal was to create a seamless transition through all bands to provide a full range design that has real power, excellent transient response and abnormally broad spectral performance at any output level.
You will notice a distinct lack of adjustments on the back of these units. Avatone felt they have designed an excellent system that will not require adjustment when used in appropriate environments.
It is important to make mixing judgments based partially on listening to reference monitors that will not impart tonal anomalies caused by pushing components beyond their useful range in two way systems. Further, you can never have enough power. Particular attention is always paid to the critical mid-range vocal/guitar/keyboard areas. This is where having a full-range monitor with crossover points set above and below the critical listening frequencies is truly revealing.
Years of R&D, comparative listening & refinement went into the voicing of the AVANTONE ABBEY. The result is a very smooth sounding, full range upgrade from almost any two-way system.
Listening tests reveal that the ABBEY's have a smooth midrange, accurate, transparent top end response with extended bass while providing a depth and clarity that any studio demands. The AVANTONE ABBEY provides the same level of dynamic performance and clarity at low levels used in daily production environments as well as high output levels for playback.
Avantone Abbey Active Black Single
System Type: Active (Self-Powered) full-range stereo pair
System Frequency Response: 35Hz-38,000Hz (Accessible musical range)
Max SPL: 106dB @ 1 meter (pink noise); 108dB at 1 meter @1%THD (1kHz)
Amplifier: Class HD
High and Mid Frequency: each 100WRMS, THD+N=0.5%
Low Frequency: 200WRMS, THD+N=0.5%
Amp Frequency Response: 22Hz-40KHz +1dB/- 3dB (50Hz-25KHz +/-0.25dB)
Noise: S/N -113 dB "A" Weighted; THD+N=<0.2%@100W into 4 ohms.
Cooling: Heat Sink-Aluminum panel
- High Frequency: Proprietary design, 3640mm2 air motion transformer
- Mid Frequency: Proprietary Design 4 ohm 5.25" Cast Aluminum Frame / Paper Cone/Shielded, 25mm voice coil.
- Low Frequency: two custom designed 6.5" drivers with cast aluminum frame, 34mm voice coil
Cabinet: Bass reflex design /18mm MDF/ with polyester acoustical stuffing
Inputs: XLR & TRS +4dB Balanced and -10dB unbalanced
Sensitivity: 0dBu (.775VRMS) input at maximum volume (+6dB) = 104dB SPL
Cabinet Directions: 270Wx360Hx385D (10.6"x14.2"x15.2")
Cabinet Weight: 16kg (35.2lb)