Pioneer has come to meet the demands of Vinyl-loving DJ's. A real old-school turntable, with some modern additions like USB-connection and MIDI-out. In this way you can scratch like never before, and still combine your performance with your favourite DJ software.
Pioneer is marking 20 years in the DJ industry with the launch of a modern classic: the PLX-1000 professional turntable. The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables.
Key features of the PLX-1000
• High-torque direct drive (33⅓ rpm in 0.3 seconds)
• Classic DJ turntable layout
• Removable power, ground and phono cables
• S-shaped tone arm
• Multiple tempo control options: ±8%, ±16% and ±50%
• Tempo reset button
• Solid build for excellent vibration damping
• Professional-grade gold-plated RCA jacks
• Rubber-lined tone arm to improve isolation and prevent feedback