Zoom IQ5 Black
When connected to devices compatible with iOS 6.0 or later (iPhone 5, iPod touch [5th generation], iPad mini, etc.) via Apple’s new Lightning connector, the iQ5 uses Zoom’s Handy Recorder app (available as free download in Apple’s App Store) to capture stunning 16-bit/44.1kHz Mid-Side stereo recordings. Its unique rotating mic element is designed for both audio and video applications. So, whether your holding your phone vertically to capture just audio, horizontally to capture video with audio or switching back and forth, you can easily adjust the direction of the mic to face the current source.
For added control, the iQ5 features a 3-position Mid-Side stereo field switch (90°, 120°, RAW) for selecting the width of your stereo field and creating incredible flexibility over your recordings. The iQ5’s 3-position gain control switch (Auto, Limit, Off) lets you quickly choose your volume settings, while its analog mic gain wheel allows you to fine tune your levels while recording. In addition, you can power, as well as charge, your device while using the iQ5 via the microphone’s mini USB connector. You’ll never have to stop recording!
With the iQ5 Professional Stereo Microphone (available in black and white) from Zoom, you’ll be ready to capture pro-level recordings wherever you and your mobile device go.
Zoom IQ5 Black
• Mid-Side stereo microphone for iOS devices
• Compatible with iOS 6.0 or later
• Rotating mic element for vertical (audio) and horizontal (video) positioning
• 3-position Mid-Side stereo field switch (90°, 120°, RAW)
• 16-bit/44.1kHz recording resolution
• Analog mic gain wheel
• 3-position gain control switch (Auto, Limit, Off)
• LED power indicator
• Connects to devices via Apple’s Lightning connector
• Mini USB connector for powering/charging iOS device
• Free Handy Recorder App available for download via the App Store
• Available in black and white