- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ninove Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Quad MKII
Built upon UA's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin MkII starts with two Unison™-enabled mic preamps and the same next-generation A/D and D/A conversion found on UA's flagship Apollo 8, 8p and 16. Together with its included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins — which you can track through in real time with UAD-2 SOLO, DUO or QUAD Core processing — Apollo Twin MkII is born to make records.
Unison Technology: The Genuine Sound of Neve,API & Manley Preamps
Apollo Twin MkII features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, and Universal Audio. An Apollo exclusive, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo's mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 SOLO, DUO, or QUAD Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input, and tap into the classic sounds of the world's most recorded mic preamps.
A Full Suite of Classic AnalogProcessing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Twin MkII provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world's only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA's world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classic plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Apollo Twin Mk II lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software's buffer size and without taxing your computer's CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, and more,† it's like having an endless analog studio, right on your desktop. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
Next-Generation A/D and D/A Conversion
Of course, the heart of any audio interface is the quality of its conversion. Apollo Twin MkII improves upon the original Apollo Twin's gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion — giving you increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD. This next-generation conversion results in breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in your recordings.
Improved Monitoring and Built-In Talkback Mic
The new Apollo Twin MkII offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus the original — with Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes dedicated monitor remote controls and a built-in Talkback mic for easy communication with talent and/or recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkII's scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Build a Networked Studio
Thanks to Apollo Expanded software, users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo Twin, Apollo 8, Apollo 8p, and Apollo 16 audio interfaces can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Apollo Twin MkII makes the perfect intelligent desktop controller for a full Apollo system.
Now with Vintage Ampsand Stompboxes
Apollo Twin MkII also includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input, giving you access to dead-on emulations of guitar and bass amps like the Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959, and Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier, as well as iconic stompboxes like the Ibanez Tube Screamer.
A Sleek, Low-latency App
With Apollo Twin MkII's Console 2.0 application —a complete re-imagining of Apollo's original Console software — you can take advantage of over 25 user-requested features such as Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Quad MKII
• Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
• Available UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
• Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
• Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
• Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
• 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
• 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
• Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
• Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
• Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
• Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
• Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers