- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Amsterdam Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- The Hague Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Eindhoven Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Bruges In stock Open today from 10:00
- Brussels In stock Open today from 10:00
- Ghent In stock Open today from 10:00
- Herentals In stock Open today from 10:00
- Leuven In stock Open today from 10:00
- Liege In stock Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Ninove In stock Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today from 10:00
Roland RD-800 Stage Piano
The Ultimate Stage Piano, Built for Live Performance
The RD-800 was designed from the ground up for fast, effortless operation while playing on stage. Live Sets allow you to store your prepared setups, including tone layers, keyboard split point, effects, and much more for quick recall via dedicated buttons while performing. For those times when you need to call up and modify sounds on the spot, it’s a breeze to dial things in quickly. The panel features a very logical layout and many dedicated controls, and it’s extremely simple to accomplish essential tasks such as selecting and layering tones, setting split points, adjusting effects, and more. The color LCD provides an inviting graphical interface for manipulating various parameters in any lighting condition, and all the panel knobs have LED indicators that make it easy to see their current settings on the darkest stages.
Authentic Grand Piano Sounds Designed for the Stage
The RD-800 features a large selection of grand piano sounds to suit any style, from solo performing to ensemble playing. There are 5 acoustic piano types and 34 variations to choose from, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from Roland’s flagship V-Piano Grand which features enhanced presence for cutting through in live situations. A newly developed upright piano is also provided, offering the unique short decay and up-close sound of a traditional upright instrument. Powered by Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine, the RD-800 delivers a truly authentic acoustic piano experience with seamless tonal color changes, natural note decay, and authentic key range behavior.
Customize Piano Sounds to Suit a Performance Venue or Your Personal Style
With the RD-800, you have an incredible amount of control to shape any piano sound to your liking. The onboard Piano Designer lets you easily adjust overall tonal elements with familiar piano-oriented parameters such as string resonance, key-off resonance, hammer noise, and many others. Even deeper control is available with Individual Note Voicing, which allows you to adjust the pitch, level, and tonal character independently for all 88 notes. In addition to personal tone shaping, this unique voicing option is also useful for balancing the overall piano sound to perfectly suit the venue you’re performing in. When a SuperNATURAL Piano tone is selected, the Tone Color knob is automatically assigned to control the sound width, allowing you to easily adjust the output from full stereo to mono to suit any situation. Of course, all your custom settings can be stored as Live Sets for instant recall during your performances.
Vintage Electric Piano Tones Reproduced to Perfection
In addition to authentic acoustic pianos, the RD-800 includes a variety of newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos representing classic instruments from the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s. You can select among 5 types and 56 variations, and then fine-tune a sound in great detail with parameters like mechanical key on/off noise, key off resonance, damper noise, and many others. With the Tone Color knob, you can even morph seamlessly between two different electric piano models or tones to create all-new sounds. Great effects are available for enhancing your EP sounds, including a number of tremolo variations, an authentic phaser, and an amp simulator (with several speaker types) to achieve accurate vintage distortion characteristics.
Set Your Inspiration Free with Unparalleled Touch Response
If you’re looking for the finest keyboard action available in a stage piano, the RD-800 is an easy choice. Roland’s new flagship PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel includes the latest touch-detection technology, allowing you to fully explore the deep tonal potential of the SuperNATURAL-powered acoustic and electric pianos. With high-resolution sensing and lightning-fast response, the PHA-4 accurately translates into sound the subtlest differences in tone from different playing styles and dynamics. Additionally, the keys are finished with specially developed materials that have moisture-absorbing properties, providing the natural texture and tactile sensation of real ivory and ebony keys on a fine acoustic grand.
Additional Sounds for Maximum Versatility On Stage
Going far beyond piano tones, the RD-800 offers an enormous variety of additional sounds to expand your versatility for live gigs. With over 1,100 tone variations available, you’re sure to find just the right sounds to suit any genre or performing situation. 10 different Virtual Tone Wheel organs are on board, as well as a SuperNATURAL-based clav, a wide range of vintage keyboards, and up-to-date synth sounds for modern music styles. The RD-800 also includes powerful master MIDI keyboard features for playing and controlling external sound sources on stage or in the studio.
Studio-Quality Effects with Real-Time Controls
Included in the RD-800 is a large selection of simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls for processing and enhancing your sounds as you play. Rich ambience is available with the reverb and delay effects, while the Modulation FX section offers a choice of 56 diverse effects types. The Tremolo and Amp Simulator section includes a number of tremolo and amp types for electric pianos, a rotary effect for authentic organ tones, and more. There’s also a dedicated five-band equalizer for shaping your sound, and four controls that can be assigned to control a variety of parameters of your choosing. In addition, the unique and powerful Tone Color knob allows you to dramatically alter many sound aspects optimized for different tone categories with a single control, such as widening or narrowing the stereo image, morphing between two different sounds, or boosting the presence to cut through a dense mix.
Roland RD-800 Stage Piano
• Professional stage piano with the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine plus many other top Roland sounds and features
• Choose from a wide selection of acoustic pianos voiced for live playing, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from the V-Piano Grand, upright tones, and more
• Newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos and clavs with authentic vintage sound and feel
• Over 1100 additional sounds for versatility on stage, including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths, and many others
• Roland’s top-of-the-line PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, equipped with the latest touch-detection technology
• Intuitive interface designed for easy operation while performing, with fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point, and more
• Manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo, Amp Simulator, and more
• Tone Color knob provides complex tonal manipulation in real time with a single control
• Color LCD and panel knobs with LED indicators provide easy visibility on dark stages
• WAV recording/song playback and user memory backup with optional USB flash memory
• Master MIDI keyboard controller features; four external pedal connections (Damper, FC1, FC2, and EXT)
• 1/4-inch and balanced XLR stereo output jacks; convenient 1/8-inch stereo input for connecting a music player or other device
• Sleek, durable design with reduced weight for easier transport