Item number: 251622
- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam In stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn In stock Try in store
- The Hague In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Ninove In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
Everlearn Production Techniques in ProTools 12 Download
Produce quickly with Pro Tools
Avid certified trainer Rob Swart teaches in this comprehensive Dutch training all about setting up your hardware, how you can quickly begin to produce and easy to work with the user interface. Furthermore, you will learn different ways to record audio, extensive selection and assembly techniques and working with smart keyboard combinations. Also what MIDI is and how you can work with virtual instruments will be discussed. And of course you’ll get an insight into different methods to mix and apply automation.
With this over 22 hour training you learn to work professionally and quickly.
For whom is this training?
This Pro Tools training is suitable for both beginners and intermediates who want to use Pro Tools professional recording, editing and mixing audio and MIDI.
What will you learn?
• Setting up hardware and software
• Import media
• Audio recording and working with loop recording
• Comprehensive selection and navigation techniques
• Audio editing techniques
• Adjust timing and pitch with Elastic Audio
• Audio and MIDI in size set with Beat Detective
• Working with plug-ins (real-time and Audio Suite)
• Midi recording and use virtual instruments
• Editing MIDI
• Mix workflows
• Export and archive your work
• Pro Tools | Control use on your iPad